Sunday 26 July 2015

Great architecture ...

Hongkong Bank, HK -  I saw it grow from a hole in the ground until it was finished - it still looks amazing today with futuristic features like a sun scoop to reflect sunlight into the cathedral-like atrium.

John Pawson - minimalist genius - my flatmate in London, Alejandro Fernandez, worked for Pawson and I had the pleasure of meeting him a few times.


Foster's dome at the top of the Reichstag in Berlin - an amazing feat of architecture and engineering.  Tribute should be paid to the late Mark Braun who was Project Architect on this job and also instrumental in introducing me to my husband Sven.


Foster's Sainsbury Centre extension at the University of East Anglia - built into the ground with a grass roof...

MBMO's car park at the Seventh Day Adventist hospital  - beautiful architecture right here in Sydney by my husband, Sven (former Foster's) and his team.

No comments:

Post a Comment