Friday 24 July 2015

Moving on...

After two happy years working together and helping to establish the Bethany Linz label I have decided to pursue my own design ideas, leaving Bethany in the capable hands of Sparkk, who will be releasing her fabric and wallpaper collections in future.  It's the logical step as the Rysenbry family were the former owners of Mokum where Bethany honed and developed her textile design skills.  I'm sure Bethany's designs will now get the exposure they deserve and put her firmly on the international design scene.

I feel excited by the challenge of bringing to the market my own take on what I feel is new and relevant to the interiors industry - developing new products to fruition, with an eye for something well designed and a bit different.  When Bethany first asked me to join her, she was unsure if there was enough room for more fabric - my response was that there is always room for more beauty! 

Soon to come - a taste of what I love - more with an architectural eye and minimal approach - but always open to fashion trends, colours, sustainability and something that's just a bit ahead of its time!





No comments:

Post a Comment